Modern craftmen’s exhibition
“Modern craftmen’s exhibition.” will be held on on July 13 (Wed.) to July 18 (Mon.), 2016 at Yokohama Takashimaya. (the final day closes at 17:00)
Craftmen will get together so there will be a great variety of crafts such as glass and bamboo.
These products can be the reflection of the owner’s history of style and way of life.
Find a beautiful and pleasant item that suits you the best.
Japan web magazine’s recommend
～Modern craftmen’s exhibition DATA
- Dates & Hours： July 13 (Wed.) to July 18 (Mon.), 2016. 10:00-20:00 (Until 17:00 on final day)
- Venue： Yokohama Takashimaya
- Closest Railway Station： A one minute walk from Yokohama Station West Exit.
- Ticket Info： Free Entrance
- TEL： TEL(045) 311-5111
- HP： Modern craftmen’s exhibition｜Yokohama Takashimaya